Monday, July 4, 2022

Review of Filthy Need by Regina Wade

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Robyn & Axel. Robyn is on a mission to meet her dad. She thinks she found him in Axel. One look at him though has her wishing he was a different kind of daddy. Axel can't believe the woman who has just come to his gym. First he thought it was because he couldn't have her now he can't get enough of her. Can they find a HEA or will her need to know who her dad is put a wedge between them they can't get over?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...