Friday, July 22, 2022

Review of Risky Business by Regina Wade


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kit and Travis. Kit has always been the good girl and always does what she is told. Only there is one thing she wants and it looks like her stepfather has provided the way. She wants Travis. Travis is in a bind and needs help now so he calls on the new hire. Little did he know from the first moment he meets her he has found the one thing he didn't know was missing. Can these two find a HEA or will the need to still be the good girl be too much to resist for Kit?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...