Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Review of Sweet Cream by Kate Hunt

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bethany & Milo. Bethany is a woman who is trying to make it in her food truck. When she learns she has gone viral it is the same time her generator goes out. Milo can't believe what he sees when he gets a good look at the food truck lady. One look it all it takes to know he has to make her his. Can these two find a HEA or are there things they don't know about one another that will break them for good?

Amazing story. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...