Saturday, July 2, 2022

Review of My Brothers Best Man by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Becca Larson & Ben Bradshaw. Becca has had a crush on Ben since she was 15 years old. Now all grown up Becca is back in the states for her brother's wedding before she and her parents return to England. Ben hasn't found a woman that makes him want to stop and take a second look, that is until he sees Becca all grown up. Can these two find a HEA or will there just be two much between them for that to happen?

Another amazing hit from this author. I could put it down when I started. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...