Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Review of Tight Ends & Tiaras by Lex Martin

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Sienna Cruz & Ben Rodriguez's story. Ben has always had a thing for Sienna but with her dating his teammate and roommate he knows nothing will happen. When things Ben never saw coming start happening will she be the woman to help him through this or just another distraction. Sienna just wants out from under her father. She wants to prove that she is worthy of his respect too. When things go from bad to worse for her as well will Ben be the one to help her or will he be her next big problem?

Amazing story. Once you start you won't be able to put it down. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...