Friday, July 29, 2022

Review of Claimed by 3 by Barbi Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This book is not a stand alone but part of a series please make sure you are reading them in order. In this book the gang's all back. Nothing is sunshine and roses for this group it's so many ups and downs you can't wait to get to the next page to see what will happen next. I don't want to give too much away to any reader who hasn't read the first two first. I will say if you though her last series has a wild ride buckle up because this one will have you on a whole new level. 

So So Amazing. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...