Sunday, May 13, 2018

Review of Daddy's Little Angel by Mia Clark


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Fiona and Grey. Grey is only trying to do his little sister a favor when he allows Fiona to stay with him. Fiona and Grey have had a strange relationship for years. Now Grey took over guardianship of his sister when their parents were killed years ago so she came to call him Daddy. Fiona never knowing her own father and spending so much time at Emily and Grey's house started calling him that herself but they way she means it gives it a whole new spin. Can they find a way to get a HEA or will the stress of keeping the secret from Emily and trying to figure it out themselves lead them down a path they never knew?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say that it will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. Make sure you have a cool drink nearby or someone to help with the heat. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...