Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Review of Accidental Hero by Nicole Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Isabella "Izzy" Derby and Brent Eden. Izzy is the new art teacher and has found a truly gifted student in her class. Natalie is one of those talents that you see so rarely in kids that Izzy is determined to do everything she can to encourage her. If only she could stop thinking about her father. The problem is one night when she needs someone to help her with a man who won't just go away he is the one to save her. Now they have to figure out what to do next?

This book is amazing. It has it's ups and downs that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I want to tell you so much about this book but I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say make sure you have something cool near by or someone to help with all that heat. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...