Sunday, May 6, 2018

Review of Two Doms for Kara by Anya Summers


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Kara Lowe, Zeke Driscoll, and Chase Manning. When the three partners get the opportunity to work on the wedding of a lifetime they know they have to work together to make this work. However her business partners see this a an opportunity to finally have the woman that they want. They wonder though will this give them all a HEA or will this blow up in all their faces?

This is an amazingly hot book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...