Sunday, May 13, 2018

Review of Daddy's Secret Mountain: Baby's First Spanking by Nina Rains


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Rebecca and Thomas. Rebecca is a grad-student looking to get some information about the BDSM lifestyle for when she tries for a position a a psychologist at the hospital. She knows that positions for this are cuvetted and very hard to get. However at first look she is both aroused and turned off. She thinks this isn't for her but is it possible that it is all denial? Can a one night stand with Thomas change her viewpoint or will she be left unfulfilled forever? 

This is an amazing book. It will go though ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...