Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Review of King's Wrath by Nina Levine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Kings story. We find out who influenced him no only in the biker world but the women who loved him as well. This is a story that shows us exactly how the man named King became the man that is feared by some and revered by others. However at the end will you fear the man or will you want to be one who loves him?

This is an amazing book. It will take you on a journey of emotions that will have you from the first word to the very end. This is like Nina's other books in this series it is one you will not want to put down. There is so much that I want to tell you about this book. I however don't want to ruin any of it for any other readers. I will however recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...