Sunday, May 6, 2018

Review of Her Country Master by Anya Summers


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Elise Beauregard and Tyler Jenson. Both of them are very passionate people. Passionate about their work, their lives, and what they want. When they meet they find that they have a passion they never thought they would find. However after one night they both are worried about things in different ways. Can they put aside their worry and go for something amazing or will they miss out on a once in a lifetime?

This is an amazingly hot book. These two really have their ups and downs. There is so much I want to tell you about in this book but I don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...