Monday, May 14, 2018

Review of My Boyfriend's Boss by Cassandra Dee & Kendall Blake


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Daisy Smith and Brick Langston. Daisy is just doing what she can to make ends meet and take care of her and her father. However with his health problems and his drinking problem he doesn't respect her or anything she does for him. So one night he kicks her out she has no where to go. However when she gets a proposal she can't refuse she doesn't know if this will be the end of her or her HEA?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...