Sunday, May 13, 2018

Review of Triple Temptation by


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this box set we find 5 stories that will light you on fire. In this book we men and women who are looking for more than just the norm when it comes to having their fun. They all know what they are looking for an aren't willing to settle for anything less.

There is so much I want to tell you about this box set. I however don't want to spoil it for any other readers. I will say make sure you have something cold to drink or someone to help you put out the fire. I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...