Monday, May 14, 2018

Review of Small Town Secrets by Cassandra Dee & Kendall Blake


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Carrie and Conor. Both are looking for that special someone but in a small town that is hard to find. So when they meet one night at a party it blows both their minds and their bodies. Little did they know that things were going to get a whole lot more interesting for them both. Can they both find a HEA or will this only lead to heartache or worse heartbreak?

This is an amazing story. It has it's ups and down that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for anyone else. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...