Sunday, May 6, 2018

Review of Love Me, Master Me by Anya Summers


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Delilah Gregory and Bastian Dean. Both of these people have very demanding lives. Their careers keep them constantly in the public eye so neither is looking for anything lasting when they meet. However what they can give the other is more than they every hoped for. Can they have that HEA or will their past and the pressure from the public eye be more than they can handle?

This is an amazingly hot book. There are ups and downs in it that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. If you like alpha males who know how to handle a woman than this book is for you. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...