Sunday, May 6, 2018

Review of His Wonder Baby by BB Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Will Eaton and Addie. After both of their scared pasts they have developed a special bond. One night that special bond leads to something more. Neither expected anything to come from it so when it does Addie wonders what will come next. Can she trust enough to not only open up to Will Eaton or will both her and their daughter be lost to him forever?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will says that it will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...