Monday, May 14, 2018

Review of Bad Daddy's Fantasy by Nina Rains


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we find Thomas Anderson back again however he meets Victoria Rossi. Victoria is 20 years old and is finally running away from home. She has decided she wants to know what life is really like beyond her town in Canada. So she crosses the border and is on a road trip that will take her to New York. However her first night she sees a little cabin hotel. She knows nothing about it and if it weren't for Thomas coming to her rescue she isn't sure what she would have done. She wonders about this man and what he wants from her. Will see continue her trip as planned or will she find something that she never planned on to begin with?

This is an amazing story. It has its ups and downs that I want to tell you all about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...