Saturday, October 28, 2023

Review of The Biker Daddy's Lovely Little Activist by Jess Winters

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Anna & Steven. One night Anna is driven not only out of her home but off her building. She doesn't know who is after her but she just hopes someone is coming to rescue her. Steven doesn't know what is going on down this street but he knows he needs to help out. When he finds a girl trapped on a stairwell on a building he will do anything to help her out. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens? 

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...