Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Review of The Biker Daddy's Secret Baby Princess by Jess Winters

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Tiffany & Kirk. After spending a magical time together they haven't seen each other since. Though neither has forgotten the other Tiffany has something that has reminded her of Kirk a little more than he had of her. Can Tiffany find the courage to tell him about their daughter or will it be more than either of them can handle?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...