Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Review of Watch and Learn by Rebel Shaw

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Oaklyn Schmidt & Nate Vaughn. One night both Oaklyn & Nate have just had a enough of their life. They both stop at this run bar and since they both know they need to drive home so they don't drink alcohol. That one night though will change both of their lives. Can they find the HEA or will others make sure it never happens?

Wowza what an amazing story. This author hits it out of the park. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...