Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Review of Playing by Their Rules by Calista Jayne

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Maisie, Ethan, & Chance. Maisie is looking for the perfect person or people that can help guide and control her. Ethan & Chance want their own little brat that they can mold. The problem they seem to have is that their jobs have made it very difficult to find that perfect girl for them. Can they all find their HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

An amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...