Friday, October 13, 2023

Review of Until Remington by Shaw Hart & Cameron Hart

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lucy & Remington. Can two people who have seen things that make them leary of trying for a future. Lucy has seen her roommates and friends be hurt again and again throughout her life. But when she meets Remington that draws her in and makes her consider trying. Remington has seen a lot of horrors while in the military. There is something about Lucy that has him feeling everything he has gone through in his life is to bring him to her. Can they find the HEA or will their pasts make a future impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...