Saturday, October 28, 2023

Review of Hannah's Dom by Lila Fox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Hannah & Jake. When coming home one snowy night Jake & Macy saw a woman huddle on the side of the road. They decide to stop and make sure she is ok. When they realize she is all alone they take her back to the club. Jake has always wanted a sub of his own. So far he has not found a woman that has made him want that long term commitment until he finds Hannah. Can they find a HEA or will Hannah's past make a future impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...