Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Review of The Billionaires Lovely BBW Option by Mary Potter

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Taylor Hatch & Phillip Maximilian Becker IV. Taylor after meeting Phillip he is the one man she wants. The thing is he has asked her to apply to his company. From the moment Phillip saw Taylor he wanted her. But with what her professors have said he knows he wants her for his company as well. Can they find a HEA or will there always be something between them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...