Sunday, October 15, 2023

Review of Kidnapped by My Mom's Ex by Flora Ferrari

 


I have received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  

In this book we meet Lena & Jamie. Lena gets a message stating that someone has her mom and if she doesn't give them her father's wallet her mom will die. The only person that she can think to go to is Jamie her mom's ex. Jamie has wanted Lena for longer than he should. That is part of what split up him and Lena's mom. Now that she has come to him for help he is taking his woman and not letting go. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...