Saturday, October 28, 2023

Review of Fierce Rivalries, Fierce Love by Scot Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ella & Tatum. When this book opens we find Ella goes to a party thrown by Tatum. There is a part of her that wants Tatum and the other part knows there is no one they can be together. Tatum wants Ella and knows if he is just given a chance he can show her. Tatum also knows no matter how much he might want the woman he is determined to beat her at the game. Can they find a HEA or will their competitive nature make that impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...