Thursday, October 26, 2023

Review of Three Night Stand by Rebel Bloom

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Layla, Mack, Xavier, & Jones. After walking in on her boyfriend/boss going down on another woman she runs off. She has done everything for this man even his job when she knew he was taking credit for her work. What she doesn't expect is to run directly into Mack and then pass out. The guys are just looking forward to a night of drinking after washing off the stage. What they didn't plan on was Layla but they can't just leave her to be trampled. Can they find a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...