Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Review of Rancher Daddy's One Night Little by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kestrel & Montana. Kestrel only has one night before she is supposed to go to her sister's farm. The only one she wants to spend it with is Montana. Montana can't believe the one woman he can't get out of his mind is the one woman standing in front of him now. Neither did either of them know he on the same ranch that she is going to. Can they find a HEA or will there be too much to overcome?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...