Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Review of Her Dad's Billionaire Ex-Bestie by Barbi Cox


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Claire Donovan & James Douglass. Claire is a typical party girl. The thing is this isn't really her she is just upset with her father and his lack of actual attention to her. So when he cuts  her off she goes out and gets a job with James. James doesn't know who the woman in the conference room. He does know that her has to know more about her. Can these two find a HEA or when secrets come out will it be the end of them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...