Thursday, June 30, 2022

Review of Sinful Obsession by B.L. Brooks

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Becca & Fletcher. From the moment Fletcher saw Becca in that club he knew she was his. When he comes to her rescue Becca knows it too. There are secrets between them though will it drive them apart or give them the HEA they both truly crave?

Another amazing book in this series. There is so much I want to tell you but don't want to ruin it for any other reader. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...