Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Review of Ahead of Her Curves by Sammi Starlight

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alexandra Diakos & Henry Schmidt. Alexandra was just looking for a short vacation after working no stop on her law degree. Now that she is about to start she can't quite forget the man she spent 2 glorious weeks with. Henry doesn't know what to do with himself now that he put his son in charge of the firm. That is why when he comes to meet with him he is shocked and excited to find the one woman he can't forget in his office. Can these two find a HEA or will it just be a fling that they just haven't forgotten yet?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...