Thursday, September 8, 2022

Review of Desperate for the Mountain Man by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Payton & Roger. Payton just wants her own life without the control of her parents. So when they tell her who she will be marrying she runs away. Roger is just out at the local bar when he sees Payton. There is something about her that just calls to him. Will they find a HEA  or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...