Sunday, September 4, 2022

Review of Pound Cake Paradise by Lorelei M. Hart

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ervin & Aziel. These two met when they were young boys but lost touch when life started to intrude. Now Aziel is back in their small town and wonders if his first crush is still here. Ervin has never forgotten his first crush and when he sees Aziel again he is not sure what to do. Can these two find a HEA or will they let the old fears keep them apart again?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...