Saturday, September 17, 2022

Review of Jealous Detective by Lena Little

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Dawn Gray & Dominic Doyle. Dominic is working undercover where the working girls are. Dawn has less than 24 hours and she is about to be kicked out of her home. When these two meet 2 things happen one they recognize the person they are supposed to be with and 2 things for both of them go south pretty quick. Can they find a HEA or will it just be a hot flame that went out just as quick?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...