Saturday, September 10, 2022

Review of Obsessed by Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Raven & Gage. Raven (who we met in Protector) has been at college for the last four years doing nothing but studying oh and obsessing about her teacher. So when her cousin challenges her she decides to go for it and pose nude. Gage can't believe the one woman he can't get out of his mind is the same one who is one of his students. When the year is done though he is going away before he does something he shouldn't. Can these two find the HEA or are they just destined to never be together?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...