Thursday, September 8, 2022

Review of Rookie's Regret by Gina Azzi

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  

In this book we meet Bea Turner & Cole Philips. Can these two people who have been hurt in the past find a HEA? Bea is back because she always thought she would after graduating from college. The thing is she has changed in ways she never thought she would. Cole is a man who had a horrible time as a boy. As an adult he is very driven and will not let anything get in his way. One look is all it takes for both of them to want a chance but what will happen when they are tested. 

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to  anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...