Monday, September 12, 2022

Review of Jealous Italian by Lena Little

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mary & Massimo Mancini. Mary is just an intern looking to make a name for herself in the newspaper. So she goes to the meeting that has the fed looking at him. The thing is there is just something about Massimo that makes her want to find out more. From the moment Massimo lays eyes on Mary he knows he has found his queen and will let no one stand in his way. What happens when others try and take her away permanently? Will they find a HEA or their end?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...