Thursday, September 1, 2022

Review of Fierce Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lisa and Jax. Lisa is a little that has no daddy, but she does have an ex that has been stalking her for years. One night while leaving work she sees her ex and ducks into a store. She chooses the closest man to her and asks him for help. Jax wasn't sure what was happening when someone grabbed his arm. When he saw the little girl he knew he would do anything to protect her. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...