Sunday, September 4, 2022

Review of Doctor Grump by Sofia Finn

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Penny Wallace & Max Ledger. Can two people with painful pasts learn to move on and fall in love again? Max and Penny will have to answer to every have a HEA in their own lives. Max is the new cardiologist in town and because of his past he doesn't believe he will find true love. Penny was left in the past when her ex decided she wasn't enough. Now the two of them though they share a similar past of being hurt find themselves with a person they never thought they would. 

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...