Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Review of Dirty Talker by Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Addie Baxter & Declan Myers. Addie is working as a waitress on both sides of the mountain. This is a great thing , though there is one man that would cause a real kink in her employment. Declan can't seem to keep his eyes off Addies. He knows better than to touch her though.  Can these two find a HEA or will her father make sure that will never happen?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...