Sunday, September 4, 2022

Review of Griffen by B.L. Brooks

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Demi & Griffen. Demi is looking for her place in this world other than just being a spoiled right kid. So when her father needs her for a business meeting she knows she can ask for what she wants in return. Griffen isn't looking forward to another boring business meeting. That is until he shows up and meets Demi. From that moment on he knows why he was supposed to be at this meeting. Can these two find a HEA or will the cards already be too stacked against them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...