Thursday, September 22, 2022

Review of Possessive Puppy by Lena Little

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mauve & Milo. Mauve is trying to get a job with the forestry only to learn that all the positions are full. When she learns that Milo needs an intern she is willing to give anything a shot. From the moment Milo lays eyes on Mauve he knows he wants her. The thing is though he has never been with a woman for more than a short time. Can these two find a HEA or will there always be something between them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...