Sunday, September 25, 2022

Review of Sleepover with My Best Friend's Dad by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jen & Kane. Jen has had a crush on Kane for years. She knows that it can never have anything happen with him though especially with him being her best friend's dad and with him hardly ever being home. From the moment Kane sees Jen again he can't help but know he has found his future. The thing is between her mom and his daughter can he really get a chance with her? Can they find a HEA or are they destined to be apart?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...