Friday, May 5, 2023

Review of Bratva Daddy by KC Crowne

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Natalya & Dimitri. When this book opens we find that Dimitri has just missed getting out of being blown up. Who he thinks that is an innocent bi-standard only to learn that isn't who she is at all. Natalya believe that Dimitri is the one that killed her dad. He is determined to prove to her that he isn't the one who did it. Can they find a HEA or will they end up killing each other?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...