Saturday, May 6, 2023

Review of Masterful Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Willow & Rex. When this book opens we find that Willow's brother is a member of the Devils. They have determined that he owes them money and if he won't get it for them they will get it from Willow. When Willow gets a note she knows she has to go to the Renegades. Rex is at the club just chilling after working out in a yard. He hasn't been there long when he sees Willow. There is something about her that grabs his attention and won't let go. Can they find a HEA or will the Devils finally win one?

Another amazing story. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...