Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Review of Daddy's Plus-Sized Little Enemy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amy & Ethan. Amy has been holding a grudge for years now all over something she believes happened. Ethan can't believe how beautiful Amy has become and how much he wants her. He knows she hates him for what she thinks happened. What happens when the truth comes out will it be a HEA for them or will everything explode?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...