Saturday, May 6, 2023

Review of The Mafia Princess by Lila Fox

Amazon

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 


In this book we meet Aryanna & Remington. When Remington sees Aryanna he doesn't understand why she is pretending to be a regular girl. When he learns he knows he has to be the one person to protect her or lose her forever. Aryanna knows she could call home to get the protection she needs. The problem is she is determined to show her family that she can do it on her own. When she meets Remington though she knows there is something about him she wants to know more about. Can they find a HEA or others make sure that never happens? 

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...