Monday, May 15, 2023

Review of Hot for My Step-Uncle by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Layla and Miles. Layla has wanted Miles since she laid eyes on him. And after they kissed at her mother and his brother's wedding that hasn't changed. The thing that made her want to keep her distance is how he left her that same night. Miles knows Layla is the one woman for him. He also knows he has never seen his brother this happy. Can they find their own HEA or will their family members always be between them?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...