Monday, May 15, 2023

Review of What Stepdaddy Wants Stepdaddy Gets by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jennifer Tyler & her stepfather Cameron Darcy. Jennifer is an extremely smart girl. She has graduated high school early and on her 18th birthday she attends her mother's wedding. Only to lose her just a couple of years later. She knows that she wants more she just doesn't realize what until a bit later. Can they find a HEA or will it all be too much for either of them to handle?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...